Criminal Defense Overview
Powers Law, P.C. has the experience to handle all criminal matters. Remember, you are presumed innocent in a court of law. Don’t let anyone take that right away from you. Any person can be charged with a crime. The next step is up to you.
It is important to get a lawyer immediately. Any conversation with the police and any court appearance carries the risk that you will waive valuable rights that a lawyer would protect. The sooner you have a lawyer on your side, the better your chances of getting the best result possible.
We handle every type of criminal case including:
New Bail Law & New Discovery Laws
- What Is The New Law As It Relates To Bail In New York?
- How Does This New Bail Law Impact Serious Drug Offenses?
- What Particular Areas Of Criminal Law Does This New Law Apply To?
- Aggravated Harassment
- Alleged Violations of Orders of Protection
- Family Offenses
White Collar Crimes
- Money Laundering
- Possession of Controlled Substance
- Possession of Marijuana
- Prescription Fraud
- Sale and Conspiracy to Sell
- Criminal Mischief
- Weapons Possession
- Grand Larceny
- Sex Abuse
- Public Lewdness
Probation and Parole Violations
If you are in one of these situations contact Powers Law, P.C. for a free initial consultation.
Get your questions answered - Call now to speak with an attorney about your legal needs (631) 667-7100.